The purpose of this blog is to show how faith, my professional training and a healthy sense of humor taught me and continues to teach me that Jesus Christ is always in control. I am a fellow learner as this journey for my child unfolds. My wish is that Ben's legacy gives others hope where there seems to be none. It is also my desire that the information I have assimilated with my medical mind and filtered through a mother's heart gives practical ways to deal with this ever-changing chronic disease. Finally, for the many friends and family members who continue to follow Ben's life change after the injury, the story continues.

Friday, October 25, 2013

Movie about Ben's Journey

6 comments:

  1. What an amazing video and even more amazing testimony! The Lord is not only healing Ben, but also using him to reach out and touch so many who need Him! This was your hope from the beginning and God is making it happen! Much love thoughts and prayers continue to be with all of you from the Alvarez family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This journey HAS to be for good. I knew that I would be telling the story. What is amazing is that Ben is able to participate as well. He needs to heal. There is still a long way to go. Thanks for watching!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ben is a walking Miracle. Never ever will I doubt in Gods Miracle's!
      Love to James & Karla & the entire family of Ben,
      Cathy Feagin

      Delete
  3. An amazing video and message. Karla, Jim and Ben, we continue to pray for you. God is Good, All the Time!
    Dennis and Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Appreciate the comments and prayers. Glad you like the video!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Regarding all aspects the blog was perfectly nice. injury claims

    ReplyDelete